With the new Championship GI we hope to have met all requirements and then some by creating a fresh looking gi, made from cotton ripstop fabric. The GI has been on test for a few months and we are very happy with its feel, look and performance.
- Tough ripstop pre-shrunk cotton jacket and pant
- Pant rope
- Contrast stitching
- Lightweight, size A2 just 1.2Kgs
- "Braulio" PRO Cut tailoring
- One piece Jacket for strength and durability
- EVA Foam Collar
- Embroidery and Double stitched shoulder and pant labels
- Double Material ripstop knee pads
- Quad stitching on cuffs and pant bottoms with ripstop tape
- Reinforced with triple stutching
- Ripstop lapel
- Reactive dying
- FREE Belt if GI bought from our .com homepage
NOTE: Some ripstop jackets are now banned from some BJJ competitions
Sizing Help - if you are between sizes or not sure which to chose i.e. A2 and A3, we always recommend choosing the LARGER SIZE.
We do not recommend choosing different pant and jacket sizes unless absolutely necessary. Always wash cold, hang dry, no machine drying.
A2: 5'8" - 6'0", 1,70 - 1,80m, Maximum Weight 85Kg (Typically A2 people wear medium mans t-shirt)
A3: 5'11"- 6'1", 1,80 - 1,90m, Maximum Weight 95Kg (Typically A3 people wear large mans t-shirt)