This is the new "Gouki" or great demon GI from Submission Sniper Co. Gouki is a mysterious and really powerful character, the GI jackets features the Kanji ten (天) meaning heaven on the back. Gouki is said to be an unstoppable fighting force!
Please Note: This GI is a fan homage GI design, it uses no Capcom trademarks anywhere on this gi, it is NOT an official Capcom product neither is it being "passed off" or sold as as such.
Suitable for black belts and white belts looking for a lightweight, tough build GI suitable for training and top competition.
- Navy pearl weave 450gsm jacket
- 10oz ripstop fabric pant
- Shoulder Rash guard lining purple flame
- Pant tape with BJJ move joypad combinations
- Double material knee pads
- Red contrast stitching
- High Quality embroidery on pant and jacket
- White pant rope
- Embroided patch
- Reinforced stress points on jacket and pants
- Triple/Quad stitching in most areas
- Pro cut, tailored fit
- FREE BAG
- Certificate giving your GI number between 1-250, signed by the designer, space for owner to write his/her name
- Limited to just 250 units!
Sizing Help - if you are between sizes or not sure which to chose i.e. A2 and A3, we always recommend choosing the LARGER SIZE.
We do not recommend choosing different pant and jacket sizes unless absolutely necessary. Always wash cold, hang dry, no machine drying.
A2: 5'8" - 6'0", 1,70 - 1,80m, Maximum Weight 85Kg (Typically A2 people wear medium mans t-shirt)
A3: 5'11"- 6'1", 1,80 - 1,90m, Maximum Weight 95Kg (Typically A3 people wear large mans t-shirt)