The new Armour-Lite GI from Submission Sniper Co. weighing in at around 1.5 KGs for size A2. Comes with a new generation 4 'Braulio' pro cut, new fabrics and styling.
Unlike many GIs that use cheaper cotton twill the new Armour Lite uses all new Pearl weave and ripstop fabrics for jacket and pants.
In fact its a higher specification than many GIs in the very high price bracket.
Comes with seam and lower jacket tape and ripstop quad stitching cuffs making it far harder wearing.
Suitable for black belts and white belts looking for a lightweight, tough build GI suitable for training and competition.
- New Generation 4 'Braulio' pro cut
- New lightweight pearl weave 375gsm jacket
- Ripstop pants (not cheap cotton twill sold by other companies)
- Double material knee pads
- White pant rope
- Reinforced stress points on jacket and pants
- Tough woven patches double stitched
- Triple stitching in most areas
- Sizing - if you are between sizes or not sure which to chose i.e. A2 and A3, we always recommend choosing the LARGER SIZE.
- FREE BELT
A1: 5'4" - 5'8", 1,60 - 1,70m, Max 75Kg (Typically wears small mans t-shirt)
A2: 5'8" - 6'0", 1,70 - 1,80m, Max 85Kg (Typically wears medium mans t-shirt)
A3: 5'11"- 6'1", 1,80 - 1,90m, Max 95Kg (Typically wears large mans t-shirt)
A4: 6’1” - 6’4”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg (Typically wears XL mans t-shirt)
A5: 6’1” - 6’5”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg+ (Typically wears XXL-XXXL mans t-shirt)
Pant Lengths Outside Leg Approx.
A1: 94 cms, waist 52cm
A2: 98 cms, waist 55cm
A3: 102 cms, waist 58cm
A4: 105 cms, waist 62 cm
A5: 108cms, waist 65cm
Outside Leg Approx. measure your current pants as a guide