The new "Brucie" GI from Submission Sniper new limited edition for 2020!
Features embroided art work, Ying Yang pant logo, JKD labels and Chinese kanji and famous quotes from the man himself.
Suitable for black belts and white belts looking for a lightweight, tough build GI suitable for training and competition.
New Generation 4 'Braulio' pro cut
- Contrast black stitching
- Pearl weave 450gsm jacket
- 10oz Ripstop pants (not cheap cotton twill sold by other companies)
- Double material knee pads
- White pant rope
- Reinforced stress points on jacket and pants
- Tough woven patches double stitched
- Triple stitching in most areas
- Sizing - if you are between sizes or not sure which to chose i.e. A2 and A3, we always recommend choosing the LARGER SIZE.
- FREE BELT
A1: 5'4" - 5'8", 1,60 - 1,70m, Max 75Kg (Typically wears small mans t-shirt)
A2: 5'8" - 6'0", 1,70 - 1,80m, Max 85Kg (Typically wears medium mans t-shirt)
A3: 5'11"- 6'1", 1,80 - 1,90m, Max 95Kg (Typically wears large mans t-shirt)
A4: 6’1” - 6’4”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg (Typically wears XL mans t-shirt)
A5: 6’1” - 6’5”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg+ (Typically wears XXL-XXXL mans t-shirt)
Pant Lengths Outside Leg Approx.
A1: 95 cms, waist 52cm
A2: 99 cms, waist 55cm
A3: 102 cms, waist 58cm
A4: 105 cms, waist 62 cm
A5: 108cms, waist 65cm
Outside Leg Approx. measure your current pants as a guide