The new Armour-Lite 2017 GI from Submission Sniper Co. weighing in at around 1.5 KGs for size A2. Comes with a new generation 4 'Braulio' pro cut new fabrics and styling.
Unlike many GIs that use cheaper cotton twill the new armour lite uses allnew Pearl weave and ripstop fabrics for jacket and pants. In fact its a higher specification GI than many GIs
in the far more expensive bracket. Comes with seam and lower jacket tape and ripstop quad stiching for cuffs making it far harder wearing.
Suitable for black belts and white belts looking for a lightweight, tough build GI suitable for training and competition.
- New Generation 4 'Braulio' pro cut
- New lightweight pearl weave jacket
- Ripstop pants (not cheap cotton twill sold on so called premium GIs)
- Double material knee pads
- White pant rope
- Reinforced stress points on jacket and pants
- Tough woven patches double stitched
- Triple stitching in most areas
- Free belt comes with BJJ tag area
A2: 5'8" - 6'0", 1,70 - 1,80m, Max 85Kg (Typically wears medium mans t-shirt)
A3: 5'11"- 6'1", 1,80 - 1,90m, Max 95Kg (Typically wears large mans t-shirt)
A4: 6’1” - 6’4”, 1,90 - 2,00m, Max 120Kg (Typically wears XL mans t-shirt)